Center for Integrated Research and Education of Natural hazards,
Motoyuki USHIYAMA Home Page
Disaster Prevention and Information
- Researches about heavy rainfall disasters in Japan
- Papers about Heavy Rainfall Disaster Information
- Proposal on Two Way Use of Disaster Information by Personal Computer Communication@-A case Study of Typhoon 9313- (Outline)
- Investigation of people's behavior at heavy rainfall disaster in the highly flood disaster information age - A case study on the typhoon No.0206 July, 2002 - (Outline)
- Motoyuki Ushiyama,1998:Meteorological characteristics of debris flow disaster in Otari village on 6th Dec. 1996,Extended Abstruct Volume of IUFRO Division 8 Conference Proceedings, pp.145-146
- Motoyuki Ushiyama,2000:The use of WWW for better understanding of heavy rainfall information in Japan, Proc. 8th International Symposium on Natural and Technological Hazards, pp.130-131
- Motoyuki Ushiyama and Kaoru Takara, 2002: Recent Situation Concerning the Practical Use of the Internet During a Heavy Rainfall Disaster in Japan[PDF], Interpraevent 2002 in the Pacific Rim Congress Publication, Vol.1, 467-474.
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA and Kaoru TAKARA, 2002:An Internet-based Real-time Heavy Rainfall Display System, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, Vol.24, No.2, pp.43-49.
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA; Keiichi TODA and Hajime NAKAGAWA, 2003:Characteristics of the Heavy Rainfall Disaster in Central Taiwan, July 29 to 30, 2001, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, Vol.25, No.1, pp1-6
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA, 2004:Heavy Rainfall Disaster in Eastern Japan Caused by Typhoon 0206 from July 9 to 12, 2002, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, Vol.25, No.2, pp57-63
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA, 2006:Cause of Human Damage by Typhoon No.0423 from October 20 to 21, 2004, The International Symposium on Management Systems for Disaster Prevention (ISMD 2006) CD-ROM, Kochi University of Technology.
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA, 2007:An analysis of human damage caused by recent heavy rainfall disasters in Japan, Proceedings of The 4th Civil Engineering Conference in the Asian Region(CECAR), (CD-ROM).
- Motoyuki USHIYAMA, 2008:Characteristics of human damage caused by heavy rainfall disasters in Japan from 2005 to 2007, Geographical Reports of Tokyo Metropolitan University, No.42, pp.49-56.
M.Ushiyama Top Page:-> disaster-i.net